Join us for an introduction to Edu-API, find out about the latest developments and hear about the benefits from those already adopting a standards-based approach.
Outline agenda (times are approximate)
14.00 – Introduction to Edu-API. Slides here by Joshua McGhee.
- Current state and future vision.
- Practical use case from Sweden.
15.00 – What does the MVP (minimum viable product) for Edu-API in Europe look like?
- Is what we have now suitable for early adoption in terms of solving some real-world problems/pain points? Slides here by Colin Smythe.
16.00 – Use cases for exchange of student information
- What other use cases would we like to see addressed?
- How do we prioritise them?
- Next steps.
Organised by: EUNIS Enterprise Architecture SIG in collaboration with IMS Europe and LADOK
Watch the recording here.