EUNIS 2023 registration
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org also if you qualify for one of the following discounts, in order to get your personal discount code before registering:
- Co-author registration (3 or more co-authors presenting in the same session)
- Group registration (3 or more people from the same organisation)
- EUNIS staff
- EUNIS gold corporate member
- EUNIS invited guest
The registration form linked below is intended for individuals paying the registration fee from a personal account by credit card. For other payment methods or any registration-related questions, please contact email@example.com
Registration fees and deadlines
Participants are expected to register before the start of the event. The “Early bird” rates apply until 30 Apr, 2023.
- 10% discounts will be offered for group registrations of at least 3 people from the same institution, or at least 3 people from different institutions who have co-authored an accepted paper. Please contact the organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tickets for gala dinner and social events only may be purchased separately for EUR 300 ***. Places are limited, so these registrations will be managed on a “first come, first served” basis.
- EUNIS staff and EUNIS gold corporate members are entitled to 1 free registration.
“Early bird” fee: EUR 500 *** / Normal fee: EUR 600 ***
“Early bird” fee: EUR 400 *** / Normal fee: EUR 500 ***
The deadline for registering for EUNIS 2023 was Friday 9th June, 11:59 p.m.
* Financial processing for EUNIS 2023 is being handled by the Galician Enterprise-University Foundation (FEUGA). As a public entity, FEUGA is subject to strict transparency regulations relating to any organisations or individuals from which it receives income. For this reason, the registration form asks for the ID/Passport and the mailing address of the registrant.
** If paying for an accompanying person, his/her ID/Passport will be requested too in case you express the intent of visiting the Cíes Archipelago (as part of the social programme). The Archipelago is a protected nature reserve and visitor details must be notified to the environmental authorities one month in advance.
*** All prices are in EUR and subject to 21% VAT in Spain.