This congress represents an opportunity for sharing of experience amongst international specialists, users, researchers, decision-makers, and teaching staff from all over Europe. Moreover, it is a very good event to present and publish the latest results of research, development, and deployment of Information Technology in HEIs.
Six track program
The program is divided into 6 tracks with a track chair responsible for the track content. The track chairs together with the rest of the program committee will review the submissions made to the congress to assemble the best possible program.
As we would like to have you be an active part of the program we invite you to make a submission to the Congress, in one of the following tracks:
- CIO and IT management (Track Chair: Pekka Kähkpuro, Aalto University)
- Supporting teaching and learning (Track chair: Gill Ferrell, JISCinfoNet, United Kingdom)
- University management systems – BI (Track Chair: Elsa Cardoso, University Institute of Lisbon, Portugal)
- University cooperation: Consortia, Partnerships and open source (Track Chair: Michele Mennielli, Cineca, Italy)
- Security (Track Chair: Asbjørn Reglund Thorsen, University of Oslo, Norway)
- Software development (Track Chair: Dr Uwe Huebner, HIS, Germany)
Submissions can be one of the following types:
- Scientific – presentation of research work and results in a paper session. Submission consists of an Extended Abstract and an optional Full Paper.
- Technological – presentation covering technological aspects of the use of IT/IS in HEI. Submission consists of an Extended Abstract.
- Good Practices – examples of successive applications and deployments of IT/IS solutions in HEI. Submission consists of an Extended Abstract.
The submission may contain an extended abstract only. A full paper submission is optional but if the author/s wish to apply for any of the awards a full paper must be submitted.
All submissions and updates on submissions are done using the Easychair system
All submitted papers/abstracts will go through reviewing processes carried out by the Programme Committee (at least two reviewers for each paper/abstract). The reviews will support the selection process of those papers/abstracts that will be accepted for their presentation at the Congress.
All accepted abstracts from all the tracks and the submitted full papers will be published in the Congress Proceedings.
Extended abstracts 2 pages.
Full papers max. 10 pages.
Accepted papers must be presented at the conference by one of the authors. The parallell sessions are scheduled at 20 – 30 min.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]