Invite your Rector to the EUNIS 2018 Rectors’ Conference entitled University 5.0 – Bridging people and technology that will be held on 26-28 April, 2018 at the University of Porto, Portugal. Registration is now open!
Every two years EUNIS organises the Rectors’ Conference, which is co-organised and hosted by one of its members and attended by 100+ Presidents, Vice Presidents, Provosts, Vice Chancellors and Rectors from many HE institutions across Europe and beyond.
The 2018 edition is hosted by the University of Porto under the main title of “University 5.0”, which mirrors the on-going developments in the industry and aims to reflect on the implications of the close connection between people and technology in higher education strategy, policies, and governance. The themes of the Rectors’ Conference 2018 are:
I. Driving change in leadership and management
- Impact of big data and analytics
- Research management
- Open access and open science
II. The autonomous classroom: Is it the future?
- Emerging scenarios in online education
- Open educational resources and practices
- Impact of intelligent agents and learning analytics
III. Building online trust and transparency
- Online exams and credentialing
- Blockchain: Why should I care?
- Plagiarism and other ethical issues
IV. Enhancing the student experience
- New roles for students and teachers
- Learning commons
- Unbundling of education: threat or opportunity?
Read more information on the event website.