EUNIS Student Card group has been merged with the Student Mobility
Due to the synergies between the Student Card and Student Mobility topic EUNIS has decided to merge the task forces under the Student Mobility Task Force, that will follow with the aims to pool at European level reflections on matters that concern the uses and services related to the multiservice student card. Within the student card topic its focus is to aggregate various studies and feedback and to be proactive in projects affecting or representing an interest at European level.
The main tasks include:
• Studies on the deployment of the student ID card at European level;
• Participation in the European student ID card project;
• Recognized services promotion of common European interest;
• Promotion of services and use and support the development of innovative uses;
• Securing and reliability of services;
• Technological watch;
• Cooperation with ECCA;
The Special Interest Group is currently run by Carmen Diaz (SIGMA, Spain): firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to join the group, please ask for subscription to the mailing list: email@example.com.