Due to many requests we have received from the EUNIS community we decided to extend the call for papers for the #EUNIS22 Congress till the 21st of February!
Submissions (4 to 10 pages papers) are requested to be uploaded to the #EUNIS22 Congress Easy Chair system for reviewing.
Proposals are invited under the following main tracks:
- Leadership & Management,
- ICT Infrastructure & Security,
- Teaching & Learning.
Accepted papers will be proposed for an oral presentation during the Congress, and will later appear in the European Journal of Higher Education IT (EJHEIT) 2022. Beyond this first selection, the Scientific Committee will choose papers among accepted submissions for one or more of the following purposes:
- Nomination for the Elite award
- Nomination for the Dørup award
- Transmission to the Vietsch Foundation for a funding
- Publication in the open access EPiC Series in Computing, indexed by Scopus (see for 2021).
Read more here.
The Congress will be held on 1 – 3 June 2022 hosted by the University of Göttingen, Germany. The event is currently planned as an on-site meeting, however the Organising Committee takes into account the digital format depending on the pandemic situation.