In June 2020 the service of five Board Members will come to the end:
- Mr. Yiannis Salmatzidis, U. of Thessaloniki, Greece (Treasurer) – applies for re-election
- Ms. Nina Reignier-Tayar, U. of Grenoble Alpes, France (Board member) – applies for re-election
- Mr. Ramon Grau Sala, SIGMA, Spain (Board member) – end of term
- Ms. Ligia Ribeiro, U. of Porto, Portugal (Board member) – end of term
New candidate to the EUNIS Board is:
- Ms. Carmen Diaz (SIGMA, Spain)
All EUNIS Members are entitled to take part in the meeting. The representatives of European Higher Education and Research institutions (regular members) having paid their annual fee are entitled to take part in the voting and elections to the Board.