Get Ready for Gen Z: The Future of ID Issuance
Entrust Datacard in co-operation with the European Campus Card Association (ECCA) will host a webinar on 8th of October at 15.00 (GMT+2).
The webinar, which will focus on preparing a route map for The Future Needs and Requirements of your Campus ID Issuance, will include the following topics:
- Adapting for the current and future requirements of Colleges and Universities to the issuance and use of the Campus ID.
- Gaining an insight into the requirements and technologies that enables the production of a secure Campus ID, which is suitable for cashless payments, library requirements, door access, time & attendance, transportation, discounts
- Exploring the available option to upgrade your existing systems to support the needs and requirements of today’s campus card and on-line registration issuance.
- Benefits of customising the Campus ID Card to help personalise the student experience by providing options for social & cultural and sports requirement, branding, mobile on-line registration and secure identify.
- Student mobile registration and card issuance solutions that provides the flexibility needed to adapt to new demands and offer easy upgrade options allowing colleges and universities to issue the student identity of the future.
Read more here.