The EUNIS 2022 General Assembly was held on the 2nd of June 2022 at the EUNIS22 Congress at the University of Goettingen, Germany. The representatives of European Higher Education and Research institutions (regular members) elected the candidates to the EUNIS Board of Directors.
The Board Officers for 2022/2023 in the EUNIS Board are:
- Raimund Vogl (President)
- Carmen Diaz (Vice-President)
- Freddy Barstad (Vice-President)
- Tomasz Szmuc (Vice-President)
- Yiannis Salmatzidis (Treasurer)
- Nina Reignier-Tayar (Secretary)
The biographies of all current Board members can be found on the EUNIS website.