The Student Digital Experience Tracker is a survey and student engagement process designed to help you learn more about students’ experiences of digital learning. It is run by Jisc and UK and international universities are already participating in the process. This year we are extending it to the EUNIS community for a free trial.
The Student Digital Experience Tracker allows universities to:
• gather evidence from learners about their digital experience, and track changes over time
• make better informed decisions about the digital environment
• target resources for improving digital provision
• plan other research, data gathering and student engagement around digital issues
• demonstrate quality enhancement
We will be holding a webinar on Tuesday 21st November at 13.00 CET (12.00 UK and Portugal) to provide more information for European universities thinking of joining. Participation in the webinar and this year’s Tracker process is free of charge.
Use this link to join the webinar.
You can find out more about previous results here. The international page is being developed here. Participation in the survey also gives you a year’s free access to a GDPR compliant survey tool for use across your University. The invitation is extended to all European universities so feel free to pass this on to your colleagues.
You can sign up until 31st January 2018 and you have until 30th April 2018 to run the survey.
If you are interested but unable to join the webinar live you will be able to play a recording afterwards. More information here.