In June 2023 the service of the following Board Members will come to the end, and thus they apply for re-election:
- Mrs. Carmen Diaz, SIGMA, Spain (EUNIS Vice-President) – applies for re-election
- Mr. Yiannis Salmatzidis, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece (EUNIS Treasurer) – applies for re-election
- Mrs. Nina Reignier-Tayar, University Grenoble Alpes, France, (EUNIS Secretary) – applies for re-election
- Mrs. Christa Winqvist, Aalto Univeristy, Finland (EUNIS Board member) – applies for re-election
The biographies of all current Board members can be found on the EUNIS website.
New candidates to the EUNIS Board are:
- Mr. Pekka Kähkipuro, Tampere University, Finland (EUNIS Executive Secretary 2022/23)
- Mr. Frédéric Habert, Nantes University, France
- Mrs. Kristina Lillemets, University of Tartu, Estonia
- Mr. Lluís Alfons Ariño Martín, Rovira and Virgili University, Spain
All EUNIS Members are entitled to take part in the GA meeting. The representatives of European Higher Education and Research institutions (regular members) having paid their annual fee are entitled to take part in the voting and elections to the Board.